Run, jog or walk any which way you want at the 2020 Tralee 10K & Half Marathon.
10K & Half Marathon FAQ
Is the race chip timed?
Yes, the Tralee Marathon is timed by Timing Solutions Ireland.
Where can I collect my number and race pack?
The number will be posted out and the T-shirt will be at the finish line.
Do you have a bag drop Facility?
Yes, collection at the start line and collection at the finish line.
Where do the races start and finish?
The start and finish of the 10K and half marathon are shown on the maps below.
What is the cost?
Half marathon: €35 per participant
10K: €25 per participant.
Tralee 10K 2020 Course
Tralee Half Marathon 2020 Course
Rules & Regulations
All rules have been established in order to protect the safety of our participant's.Your cooperation is greatly appreciated in helping everyone to enjoy race day.
- Entry fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Headphones are not permitted on the course for reasons of health & safety, both yours and other competitors. When you wear such a device you are unable to hear other competitors, cars, bicycles or stewards instructions.
- All runners must complete the course in 3 hours.
- There are no road closures normal rules of the road apply, runners are requested to wear a High Viz vest, please follow any instructions from the stewards and Gardaí.
- Please be courteous to other road and pavement users.
- If you have to drop out, you should contact the race director.
- Event officials reserve the right, to modify, supplement or waive all or part of the event rules and decisions of the race director are final in all matters.
- Water and refreshments may be available around the course but overall runners and their crew are responsible for catering to their own needs.
- This is a Leave No Trace event please dispose of litter properly.
- If a runner is requested to retire from the event by medical staff they must do so.